Strong oral, written, and visual communication skills.
- Led orientation for group of 45 part-time employees
- Delivered over 15 multimedia presentations on a variety of topics to a range of classes
- Represented Llewellyn Publications at international trade shows
- Represented OneWorld at job fairs and student involvement fairs
- Presented on anti-plagiarism software to Provost's office; panelist for conference on same topic
- Undergraduate communication studies coursework included speeches and debate
Flexible, clear writing style; experience writing for academia,grants,technical purposes, and press releases. Able to simplify complex information for communication. Strong analytical skills, both for business and academic purposes.
Technical writing from the software, medical, and engineering industries, and technical editing experience in the software industry. Samples, available upon request, include:
- Documentation template: Basic template including bare-bones stylistic direction for software documentation team
- Style guide: Extensive style guide for software documentation department
- User guide: How-to descriptions for users of a content management software system
back to top
Experienced with creating designs from scratch, working with existing ideas, and supervising and guiding the design process. Samples:
Click for photography gallery.
back to top